Dan, Kari, Nathan, Amanda, Hannah, Karalyn & Addison
Hi Addie! You do bring so much joy to all those around you! I can't wait to see you next month! Love, Aunt Sheri
Addison,Some days are better than others, well this wasn't one of them...until we saw your video, then all seemed better and smiles appeared and happiness just happened. Thanks, Aunt Janet
Hi Addison,Sorry it took so long to comment but I just learned how. You are so beautiful and you do brings smiles to many people.Love,Michele
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
3 comments:
Hi Addie! You do bring so much joy to all those around you! I can't wait to see you next month! Love, Aunt Sheri
Addison,
Some days are better than others, well this wasn't one of them...until we saw your video, then all seemed better and smiles appeared and happiness just happened. Thanks, Aunt Janet
Hi Addison,
Sorry it took so long to comment but I just learned how. You are so beautiful and you do brings smiles to many people.
Love,Michele
Post a Comment