Dad and Kathy spent the last week here running the show at our house. They did a great job! Although I wish the circumstances were better and they were just here for a visit and not for my recovery... I couldn't have asked for a better week with them! It was also their 10 year wedding anniversary... and they spent it taking care of us.... what a testiment to their giving hearts! THANK YOU!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kari, I can't tell you how happy I am to hear such good news! God is good. I love your blog, and your faith is so evident. Joyce Meyer says there is no testimony without a test. You are a perfect example of that. All you have gone through just gives you something to testify about to others who are going through hard places in their lives. Thank you for sharing your faith so openly. I love seeing pictures of your beautiful family, and also the updates on your "journey." Your mom is such a wonderful, neat lady, and I enjoy our long distance friendship that began at a conference in New Orleans in January. Through meeting her, God really put you on my heart, and it's been a real blessing to follow your progress. Many women in your shoes would not have chosen to stay the course and continue their pregnancy. And while I can understand the fear and discouragement that they might face, I applaud your decision to trust God and honor His gift to you. And what a gift she is! Looks like a totally healthy little bundle of joy!
Post a Comment