What a beautiful baby! What a gift from God! She is such a testament to the power of prayer and to God's mercy and love. I just know that she is going to be a very very important person in the God's Kingdom. He has huge plans for her I suspect and can't wait to see what they are!
Congratulations to all of you for your precious Addison Grace. Love, Tammie
1 comment:
I cannot believe she is one!
What a beautiful baby! What a gift from God!
She is such a testament to the power of prayer and to God's mercy and love. I just know that she is going to be a very very important person in the God's Kingdom. He has huge plans for her I suspect and can't wait to see what they are!
Congratulations to all of you for your precious Addison Grace.
Love,
Tammie
Post a Comment