Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Blogger is Back!

I think I took an unintentional summer hiatus! My last post was June 2! Dan has been away this weekend and it has allowed me a LITTLE time to catch up on my pictures, etc... There is so much we did this summer that I know I will never have the time to go back and blog it all.
I hope that as I try to keep up with blogging this fall that I can share some personal thoughts with you so that you are not just looking at all of our "perfect" moments... but you can share what is on my heart. So here is my thought for the day:

Relationships, Seasons of Life, and Juggling

I have been thinking a lot about the people that have been in my life. I am heavy hearted by the fact that I have lost contact with some of my close relationships. I can name 1001 reasons why I have lost touch... but none of them seem adaquate. The truth is that I have gotten caught up in everyday life... I have been blessed with 5 kids, a husband, a job, a house, a church, friends, etc... Trying to keep all those "balls" in the air feels like a true juggling act most days. I will confess that I have defintely dropped several "balls". I am forever learning, growing, and trying to become the person that God created me to be.
I am not sure who follows my blog or who could be reading this... but I want you to know that if I have lost touch with you ... you ARE important to me.... I treasure our relationship.... and I miss you! I am open to any advice that I can grow from and improve in this area of balancing the present, the past, and the future!
I Love You All!
Kari

No comments: