Addie starts Kindergarten
Hannah is an 8th Grader
Karalyn is a 5th grader
The first day of school is not something I really like as a mom! I love our summers of no schedules, travel, & fun! This year was particularly hard because we are putting our littlest one in Kindergarten! Addison was very excited and ready for the year ahead. She LOVES learning so I know she will just soak it up! However, my mommy heart is sad that I will no longer have my days with her. Addie was all smiles.. I fought tears all morning until I got back in the car to drive home... then the tears flowed.
Hannah and Karalyn are starting a new adventure this year as they are still homeschooled, however they will be going to Sacred Heart Homeschool Co-op Mondays and Wednesdays. They also started today and were very excited! I am looking forward to watching my children continue to grow in knowledge, in friendships and spiritually!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
+copy.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment