Friday, October 12, 2007

Family Baptisms










It was amazing to be baptized together as a family, professing our faith amongst great friends and in our favorite place, the Outer Banks, NC... Check out the 2 minute video of our amazing evening....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! It was beautiful to see you all be baptized together like that!! Robb and I were baptized at our church together several years back and then Donna followed and then Travis. I cried for each occassion, but Travis's was so amazing because at that time, with his autism, he had a real problem with water. But he wanted to be baptized so badly. And he wanted to be baptized on Sunday at church and everything. I could not believe how strong his faith was and how the Lord blessed his desire and helped him tolerate the water.
Anyway, the video is beautiful - thanks for putting it on here so we can all share!
Kathleen
PS: On another occassion, I'll have to explain the CCC!

Sheri said...

How beautiful! God is so good!

Don & Bonnie said...

Dan & Kari
What a beautifal and amazing thing to have been baptized as a family.